Physio-Life – Passionate About Our Patients
Since opening in May 2012 we’ve worked with several patients, which, added to our 18 years’ of practice in the public sector, equals a huge amount of experience providing exceptional patient service and support. We also come highly recommended with 77% of patients coming to us via referrals from other Healthcare Professionals.
All our patients are different and have a unique set of challenges, but what unites them is the relief they feel knowing they have specialist support that will have a positive impact on their health and quality of life.
At Physio-Life we are passionate about providing an outstanding service through tailored treatment plans, ensuring that all patients reach their maximum rehabilitation potential. It’s a great privilege knowing that we are supporting our patients and making a real difference at a difficult and often overwhelming time in their lives.
Read some of our patient stories
Why Choose Physio-Life?
- We are a specialist service, providing neurological rehabilitation, vestibular rehabilitation and pulmonary rehabilitation
- We have a unique approach that resonates with our patients, combining professionalism and expert knowledge with determination, positivity and reassurance
- We provide a wide range of specialist treatments
- We have over 20 years’ experience through working both privately and in the NHS
- We’re members of various nationally recognised associations, so you know you’re in safe hands
- We treat every patient as an individual and ensure we develop a treatment plan that will achieve maximum rehabilitation potential
- We have a great rapport with many local medical and Healthcare Professionals having previously worked in the NHS, which leads to more efﬁcient communication
- We work with a large number of private healthcare partners - see our FAQs for more details
Fnd out what our patients think about our services
How We Work At Physio-Life
After you have contacted us or we have received a referral letter from your Consultant, we will call you to arrange an initial 60 minute consultation.
At our initial consultation we will:
- Discuss your background and the problems you’re experiencing
- Look at your medical history and ﬁnd out what medication you’re currently taking
- Ensure you have no contraindications
- Carry out a physical assessment
- Discuss your goals and expectations
- Deal with any paperwork
Following our initial consultation we will put together a detailed treatment plan which may include:
- Home exercises
- Rehabilitation sessions
- Involving other Healthcare Professionals
- Repositioning Manoevres